Counselling services for women and men who grew up in a home with an alcoholic caregiver.
- Are you burdened by pain and anger towards an alcoholic parent?
- Do you feel anxiety or fear that an alcoholic parent might become sick or injured?
- Are you ashamed or embarrassed because of alcoholic parents?
- Do you think your parents alcoholism has made it difficult for you to form close relationships?
- Do you feel guilty or to blame for your caregivers alcoholism?
- Are you afraid of losing control over your own behaviour or emotions?
Request a Consultation